- Parks Listing
Old Lincoln Trail Park
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
Old Lincoln Trail Park is one of the smaller parks in the City. This park is approximately 7.9 acres and has several things to offer to the residents, such as 2 pavilions, a playground, restrooms, and a recreation softball field.
Pavilions No. 1 & 2
- Seating for approximately 30 people
- $50 deposit (must be a check)
- $25 user fee (cash. check or charge)
- Pavilion Rental Rules
- Pavilions have BBQ grills, but no electricity.
You may check availability and reserve these facilities here. Call 618-489-2040 for more information.